Winter is dragging and the lack of Sun is really getting to me now, the only way for me to fight winter depression is to eat the brightest food I can find. This dish takes hardly anytime to make, it's perfect for a quick lunch or light diner or even served as part of a tapas style meal. I think it would be a good option for a packed office lunch as you don't really need to eat it warm, maybe add some quinoa and mint to make it more consistent.
Serves: 1 as a main & 4 as a starter Prep Time: 15 mins
- 250 Grs of Halloumi
- 1 Giant Mango
- 2 Bird eyes chillies
- 1 Tablespoon of Honey
- 1 Tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon of Hot water
- Heat your grill
- Slice your Halloumi , Mango & Chillies into medium size slices
- Grill your Mango first and reserve on a plate
- Grill your Halloumi and add to the same plate
- Put the chillies in a small pot add some honey , the olive oil and the hot water.
- Mix and pour over the Halloumi and mango